ASL 102 UNO Single Switch Scanner with Bluetooth
Click red dots to view the features of the ASL 102 UNO Single Switch Scanner with Bluetooth.
Click here to view the ASL 102 UNO Single Switch Scanner with Bluetooth
- The UNO is designed for persons with MS, ALS, SMA, Locked-In Syndrome, High Level Spinal Cord Injuries, or anyone who has only a single constant switch site.
- The 102 UNO Single Switch Scanner is powered with ATOM Technology.
- Designed so that a person can control multiple things with just one single switch.
- The UNO can control power wheelchair movement, seat functions, phones, tablets and communication devices.
- Display scans in a frequency of use pattern.
- Attendant Control allow patient assistance without changing drive settings.
- With the addition of ASL accessories, a client can wirelessly connect through the Tecla E or scan on a communication device when an ASL 802/4 is added.